I’ve been trying to find different ways to do Brussels Sprouts and today I feel like I just found the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. The fact that they’re vegan didn’t even turn anyone in my family away from them!
Healthy, crunchy and a little bit of heat, these Sriracha Brussels sprouts make an excellent party appetizer or side dish for any meal.
With only 10 ingredients and the whole dish coming together in less than 15 minutes, these are bound to be your new favorite when you want to snack a little on the healthier side, or even bust them out to impress dinner party guests.
Here we go!
1 pound of Brussels Sprouts
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
5 cloves of garlic, minced
3/4 cup vegan mayo (or regular if not vegan)
2 Tbsp. Sriracha
1/2 a lemon, juiced
pinch of sea salt and garlic powder
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1-2 tsp. maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Preheat a large skillet to medium heat and cut any larger Brussels sprouts in half.
- Add to a large mixing bowl and toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- When the pan is hot, add a bit more olive oil, the minced garlic and Brussels sprouts.
Sautée the Brussels sprouts until the outside is crispy and the inside is tender, use a fork to check (make sure the bottom is not sticking or else your skillet will be a monster to clean).
- For serving, add vegan or regular parmesan on top and serve with Sriracha dipping sauce.
- These will be fine as leftovers for a few days, for best results you will want to reheat in a skillet to keep the crispiness.